Mobile Screen Design Without MobGUI

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Jun 22 17:15:28 EDT 2012

Be advised: My comments are only speculation, but here's what I think...

Based on the disappearance on John Craig, and RunRev posting demo videos
that imply building for mobile is as easy as dragging OS-specific controls
onto a canvas (and it looks like MobGUI being used), I think it is being
absorbed into the LiveCode base.  I would even expect the possibility of
such being announced at the conference.  But this is only me guessing.

~Roger