Apply command at the head of a displayed Script in the IDE

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Fri Jun 22 13:18:10 EDT 2012

Hi from B B (you know where it is !)

Mark Schonewille wrote :

> There is a little triangle in a circle in the rop-right

> of the script editor. This shows and hides the Apply

> button and a few other controls.

Mark, I knew you would know, simply because you
have NEVER been unable to answer my questions !

I must admit that this script-editor function
control is not easy to find. I think I spent
more than an hour trying to find out how it worked,
…… and failed ….. !

Thanks again !

-Francis

"Progress is just a series of monumental f***-ups !"