LiveCode 5.5.1 Released

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Fri Jun 22 12:22:47 EDT 2012

I'm not sure I'm going to get to see any output from the conference, as I didn't take up any of the offers. Although I attended just one conference (in Malta) and enjoyed it, since then I haven't been able to stretch my finances that far… maybe eventually there will be a reasonably priced DVD.

Graham