Does a LC standalone run from a flash drive on a WIN PC

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 21 07:11:16 EDT 2012

Mark,

I had a case where a limited user was using Windows 7 and was unable to start any executable from anywhere other than the C drive. The funny thing was that this user could copy the executable to the desktop and run it, but it was impossible to run it from the flash drive.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com