Rev Online

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Thu Jun 21 03:09:27 EDT 2012

Le 20 juin 2012 à 21:38, Mark Wieder a écrit :

> The issue isn't whether you or any other third party can come up with
> an alternative... it looks bad for the official company-sponsored way
> to share content and show off what can be done with their flagship
> product to be broken for over six months, and no response from them
> about fixing things or even acknowledging a problem.

Hello,
December/09/2011 17:06:42 HNEC I had this response :

[Ticket#2011120810003644] Re: RevOnline

Dear René Micout,
Thank you for your request.
We are taking a look at this, we will get back to you.
Regards,

Karthik Sukumaran
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com
LiveCode – Realize fast, compile-free coding