problems building standalone

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 20 03:43:08 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

According to your screenshots, there actually are two stacks "answer dialog" and "ask dialog", which are part of your mainstack. Usually, the error is just a bogus error, but apparently this time the error is real. Try this in the message box:

delete stack "answer dialog" of stack "dochawkbk.120619a"

and

delete stack "ask dialog" of stack "dochawkbk.120619a"

Now save your mainstack and you should no longer see the error. After trying to build a standalone, you should check the "Stacks in the selected stack file" on the Stacks tab of the Standalone Application Settings again to make sure that the answer dialog and ask dialog haven't come back.

Btw, with destroyStack property, I mean the checkbox in the properties inspector of each (sub)stack; not the checkbox in the standalone settings.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com