is it possible to hide datagrid column dividers?

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 18 06:24:42 EDT 2012

On 18/06/2012, at 08:04 PM, André Bisseret wrote:

Le 18 juin 2012 à 11:21, Terry Judd a écrit :

I'd like to hide the column dividers in a datagrid I'm using in a custom popup menu. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Bonjour Terry,

Yes it is:
set the dgProp[ "show column dividers" ] of group "data grid 1" to false

Best regards from Grenoble

Thanks Andre - I guess I should have done a more thorough search of the datagrid documentation ;)

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd
Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Eduction Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne