(OT) From my Yahoo Spam box

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 02:31:32 EDT 2012

On 15/06/12 09:07, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond-
>
> Thursday, June 14, 2012, 10:57:47 PM, you wrote:
>
>> Sorry; no square brackets on my Keyneeds keyboards at school.
>> http://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/558423-a.jpg
> At least it's colorful. My keyboards aren't colorful.
> Why are the vowels different colors from the consonants?
> Is that in case you forget which ones are vowels?
> "Oh, wait a minute... let me check my keyboard..."

This looks seriously tempting:

http://static.scan.co.uk/images/products/super/558429-l-a.jpg

It has all the advantages of the kiddy keyneeds keyboard along with

NOT being in primary colours, and having the complete compliment of keys
F-keys and square brackets.

Come to think of it, I shall order a couple of them and collect them
when I see my Mum and Dad
in August.