An iMac Screen Problem ?..

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 07:11:21 EDT 2012

Very nice but the funkier stuff like Hip Hug Her and Time is Tight are more my thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtdMhh1jIvw&feature=related

Soul Limbo was used as the theme music for English test cricket coverage in the 70s when I was a kid. The cricket filled many a rained-out day in the school summer holidays, while the theme got me into Booker T & the MGs and a life-long love of that distorted swirling Hammond sound.

Sorry, getting a bit OT.
Best,
Keith..