English language learners and LiveCode

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jun 13 09:35:09 EDT 2012

Richmond wrote:

> One thing that was mentioned once, and died a death, was to issue a
> Linux distro based on one of the majors (Ubuntu, Redhat, Debian and so
> on) with a working, functioning Livecode pre-installed.

I believe that link is still available, but since I need to test against
a stock distro it's not something I'd be able to use so I don't have
that link handy.  Andre?

I believe ReMasterSys is available in the Ubuntu Software Center, and if
there's sufficient interest anyone can use it to make a LiveCode-centric
distro at any time.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World