on-rev hacked

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jun 5 03:23:38 EDT 2012

Matthias-

Monday, June 4, 2012, 4:11:33 PM, you wrote:

> http://perishablepress.com/5g-blacklist-2012/

Yes, thanks. I've got that implemented now. I meant to look into it
before but never got to it. Interestingly, in the process of cleaning
the html files I ftped them to a local Windows machine, did a quick
edit, and uploaded them again. My antivirus software found all the bad
html files, alerted me, and deleted them. I heartily recommend NOD32
for everyone's Windows computers. It's served our network well for
years. www.eset.com .

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net