on-rev hacked

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 21:53:28 EDT 2012

Some advice about how to implement this?

The instructions at 5G Black say this:

"To install the 5G Firewall, append the following code to your site’s
root .htaccess:"

I'm unsure what directory is indicated by "your site's root". Does
"root" mean my "public_html" directory? Or is some Apache-server
directory which, not being a server administrator, I of course do not
have access to?

And about "append", is it really as simple as copy-pasting the 5G
Firewall code before my current .htaccess code, hitting "Enter", and
then saving?

Finally, if I'm right about the directory and it really is that simple
to implement, how can I test or confirm that it's working?

Thank you.
--
Nicolas Cueto