[OT] How long before..

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Tue Jul 31 19:35:48 EDT 2012

The future is progressive thinking.  They are working diligently at making
things more intuitive and you don't get there without problems.

The more they work at it the better it will be and these are minor problems
considering what they will accomplish to make things easier & quicker in
the next few years.

Trial and error are a part of developing.  AI will be here soon and you will
probably be thankful for its ease in use and it will make programming even
easier too.

We are on the verge of fantastic changes that might come overnight.

-=>JB<=-