[OT] How long before..

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 31 19:05:57 EDT 2012

I know EXACTLY how you feel. In Microsoft's case, they are obligated by contract to put out a new version of everything they support with their Software Assurance program. Imagine charging x for 3 years of software assurance, and then not producing a major upgrade in that time. The outcry would be deafening. I don't know what Apple's excuse is though.

Once software or an OS is almost perfect, any attempt to make quantum changes is almost certainly going to be bad.

Bob

On Jul 31, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I was talking with Chris about this base on:

<snip>