Importing vector graphics for interface

Andrew Henshaw henshaw at me.com
Wed Jul 25 11:41:40 EDT 2012

Ive had a couple of emails from users of my apps that say they look great on a normal Mac,  but terrible on the new Macbook Retina.

Im guessing this is probably because there are some background images,  and when I pasted them into Livecode they switched from vector to a bitmap format so dont scale well at all and probably use far more memory than they really need to.

Is there any way to import a vector image file so Livecode recreates it in vector format using its polygons etc as this would seem to be the first thing that would be worth upgrading in my apps to reduce memory usage and improve scaling.

Thanks

Andy