LiveCode apps work in Android 4.1 jelly bean?

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Wed Jul 25 11:08:12 EDT 2012

Hi Skip,

According to Benjamin Beaumont at RunRev LC 5.5.1 (the current release) supports iOS6. I've been submitting app updates to Apple with the claim in my update notes that I've added support for iOS 6. The apps have gone through without a problem. I've not downloaded and tried an actual beta of iOS6.

I have no scoop on android status.

be well,
randy
-----