asynchronous download and save with progress problem on iOS

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 25 00:16:59 EDT 2012

On 25/07/2012, at 01:43 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

>> Something's not quite right.
>
> Yes.. your not using the data param ;-)

No - I wasn't but then I was slavishly following the dictionary entry for the load command which states...

"The callbackMessage is sent to the object whose script contains the load command, after the URL is loaded, so you can handle the callbackMessage to perform any tasks you want to delay until the URL has been cached. Two parameters are sent with the message: the URL and the URLStatus of the file."

...with no mention of any data parameter. I should have taken more notice of you the first time ;)

Thanks again Monte!

Terry...