finding the name of the target's stack in a script

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:28:58 EDT 2012

SO many choices . . . (and so many ways to blow my foot off, too :)

It *should* only be called from actually clicking the button, which
would make topstack make sene.

It's a one line difference in a one-line handler . . . for one stack,
a second routine needs to be called to immediately stash to database.

I'm thinking that maybe it makes more sense to just have the different
handler in the script of the stack that needs different handling (and
hope I don't forget it's there).

It seems, though, that there should be a construct along the lines of

  the stack of <object>
  the card of <object>
  the group of <objec>

that returns such information.