Preview of Resolution Independent Control library for RevMobile

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Jul 22 19:51:38 EDT 2012

On 23/07/2012, at 9:29 AM, Thomas McGrath III wrote:

> when using Monte's mergMK mapkit which renders so much faster in non-retina then in retina which then requires me to not use iOS resolution

That's the first I've heard of that. Actually you should be using UIKit points for all my controls until the externals sdk is fixed to allow me to access the scale currently being used. Thee's a FAQ here: http://mergext.com/faq/

What is possibly happening is your rendering a heap of map off screen.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services

mergExt - There's an external for that!