just where does livecode go when the ide takes a minute or two off?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jul 21 00:36:29 EDT 2012

Doc-

Friday, July 20, 2012, 4:14:44 PM, you wrote:

> Sometimes there is a full cpu load when this happens, and sometimes not.

I see this as well, and in fact just experienced this. CPU usage shot
up to 50% for a couple of minutes and the disk was grinding away, then
dropped back down to 5%. No rhyme or reason for it (well no reason
anyway, I think I said something that rhymed with "#$%^!&*"), I wasn't
saving anything, I was about to fix a typo in some text.

--
-Mark
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net