The future of LiveCode

Potts Jeff jpottsx1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 18:38:59 EDT 2012

I have tried to scrape the lessons to a local machine and it is not
possible. I even raised the issue with LC support and was told that it
was not possible to have the lessons presented in a way that we could
download easily. Again, without this, my clients are finding the
proposition offered by LC to be a hard road to folow.