RevMobile: Native controls

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Jul 20 13:56:28 EDT 2012

Maybe I wasn't clear.  By Controls, I mean fields, buttons, etc.  It seems
a little odd as a design choice to say "well if you want your field on
mobile to look like the platform you are building for, even though you
selected the platform in the Standalone Application Preferences, you have
to write this additional code", when the target platform is specifically
provided by RR and now is being used as a selling point.

That's what I don't understand.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."