keydown is sending an openField message back to the original target

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:50:17 EDT 2012

As I've started using behavior, this has happened to me a couple of
times, and I can't nail it down.  It seems to relate to the ide
getting confused, because it just stopped when i shut down and
reloaded livecode

I have fields in a group with a keyDown handler, which is used to pop
up another group.

At the end of the handler, however, an openField is sent to the
original target (triggering a script hiding the group, as it shouldn't
show when someone is in one of those fields!).

Have other people seen this?

--
The Hawkins Law Firm
Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.