The future of LiveCode

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jul 20 15:07:17 EDT 2012

It's a good question.  I use the User Guide more as a reference tool than a
learning tool, it's kinda the next level of resource above the dictionary
for me.  I think what the original post was about was more in the are of
instructional materials and neither the User Guide nor the dictionary fill
that need.

The other day while searching for some LC info on the web I came across
http://livecode.byu.edu/, a course in Livecode put together by Devin Assay.
 I wish I had discovered it when I first started using LC, it would have
saved me a lot of frustration!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com