LC/iOS Scroller Fix

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jul 20 14:39:38 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,

Ok so I almost had it all solved, and then I noticed
that scrollers from other cards were "bleeding through"
to current cards since we are no longer deleting them
upon closeCard.

The final solution I came up with is just to
set the visibility of the scroller to "false" when
closing the card.  Make it visible (true) when
re-opening the card after checking for scroller
existence.  That prevents the "bleed through" effect.

That solved everything!

Cheers,

Rick