Moving a stack with no controls

Magicgate Software - Skip Kimpel skip at magicgate.com
Thu Jul 19 15:01:26 EDT 2012

There is some conflicting functions being called.  For instance, I
have several clickable buttons on that stack.  So when you go to click
on a button, it performs that functions but also tries to relocate
things and enters into this never ending cycle and competition of
moving the screen vs performing button function.

Is that clear or do I need to provide more specifics?  It is clear in
my head right now but I have had some TheraFlu so it might only be
clear to me...

SKIP