Modeless screens on Windows (SOLVED!!!)

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jul 16 12:55:08 EDT 2012

Hi Hugh,
OK, I see what your'e saying now.  Actually, this isn't iOS, just
Mac/Windows/Linux.

I do plan on entering a QCC report on this but I have to say I'm less and
less motivated to enter QCC reports since I don't see any evidence that
anyone at RunRev ever looks at them.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>