Junior App Developer

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Jul 16 07:33:29 EDT 2012

Hi Jamie

Thank you for talking with me. I have been involved in LiveCode both as
software writer and consultant since about 1995 (then called MetaCard) and
am the author of ChartMaker and The Scripter's Scrapbook.
www.FlexibleLearning.com has examples of educational software that I have
written.

I am listed on LiveCode's developers website
http://www.runrev.com/support/consultants/the-flexible-learning-company/

I have written for the LiveCode Newsletter
http://runrev.com/newsletter/february/issue104/newsletter2.php

ChartMaker
http://runrev.com/newsletter/july/issue96/newsletter1.php

The Scripter's Scrapbook
http://runrev.com/newsletter/july/issue97/newsletter3.php

I would be interested in supporting your LiveCode team and certainly have
the background and experience, preferably working from my own office here in
Surrey, either on specific project development work or as a source of help.

If I can be of service, let me know.

With best regards,

Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company