USB port

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 19:18:31 EDT 2012

Ron.... That is EXACTLY what I am designing for.  I was the IT director of
a children's hospital and one of my passions was finding / creating
assistive and adaptive equipment for the special needs and medically
fragile children that we served.   I have some pretty extensive knowledge
in this area!

Let's talk!

SKIP