AW: how to implement more than one background?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Jul 11 08:49:15 EDT 2012

Though your excellent explanations I am still struggling with backgrounds.
I succeeded in creating different card(-sets) with different backgrounds,
but I am still failing in creating two backgrounds with backgroundbehavior =
true on one card(-set). Placing the second (shared) group onto a card
doesn't set the backgroundbehavior to true. Trying to set it manually in the
props editor, it doesn't keep the backgroundbehavior = true, it switches
back to false. So when creating a new card only the first background is
automatically placed on the new card. I can place afterwords manually the
second background onto the new card, but again, it doesn't get the
backgroundbehavior = true.
Both backgrounds are "top-level" groups, so not nested and that is the only
reason for not taking the backgroundbehavior as far as I see. Any
restrictions more for a second background on the same card to look for?
Thanks
Tiemo (LC 4.6.4, Win7)