Hello LiveCoder's

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jul 9 09:51:23 EDT 2012

Colin Holgate wrote:
> Perhaps 80 percent of conversations on some Director lists were about "is it dead yet?". It least here we have a product with "live" in its name, to give you the heads up that it's still alive. As is Director by the way, but unfortunately so are the pessimists.

Yes, it is unfortunate that has established a pattern of selling EOL'd
products (LiveMotion, GoLive) so that the buying public has become
accustomed to having to ask about product status from savvy users, since
answers from Adobe themselves vary greatly in their honesty.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World