Hello LiveCoders

List Management lists at duckworks.biz
Sun Jul 8 19:55:48 EDT 2012

I was able to join in on some of the conference sessions via the livefeed, thanks for that option!

I've been working in Flex for a few years, and I'm waiting to see what the Apache version is like.

I'd written reviews on earlier versions of Revolution.

Now that I'm updated with LiveCode, have a Founders account at OnRev.com, and have participated in a couple of code academies, I may never look back.

I'm in the process of building my first iOS app, and i'm asking for guidance on working with sound, or better yet: is there a text to speech function in iOS?

Sent from our iPad,
Brian Duck
the DuckWorks
Plymouth, Michigan