Pinch and Rotate

Ken Corey ken at kencorey.com
Tue Jan 24 02:35:13 EST 2012

I hadn't tried that before.  I tried it just now, and if anything it
made the behaviour worse.  This were even more jittery than before.  By
"jittery" I mean the items flash back and forth 10-20 pixels.  If you
move your fingers quickly, it's easy to get the image drawing in a
wildly incorrect place, only settling down once the fingers move more
slowly.

I feel script-based multi-touch is a bit of a damp squib. The
performance isn't that great, and without items (images or graphics)
being able to rotate and scale, there's little reason to do it all at once.