mouseControl

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 18:17:18 EST 2012

Jerry.

Nothing to do with a message. I was testing the value of a function. Most other such things work:

on mouseUp
  repeat until the mouseclick
   put the mouseH & "," & the mouseV
  end repeat
end mouseUp
This very nicely tracks the loc of the cursor. Always did. It is something about some functions. "wait with messages"
has fixed things before, just not sure why. I guess it could be that some things take longer to process.
Craig Newman