StdOut on Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 22 21:04:37 EST 2012

Hi Mark,

I would like to find a solution that works for every blind person. This is either a screen reader or running the app from the command line with as few options and additional commands as possible.

I hope that RunRev decides to change the engine to make it compatible with screen readers, just like RealStudio.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com