Looking for beta testers import of passwords to InfoWallet

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 20:35:25 EST 2012

Phil,

Binfile doesn't make any difference. I did monkey with the unicode settings and they were unpredictable. For 8bit unicode the text all came in as special characters. If the text file was 16 bit then it looked OK except it didn't parse correctly into the table. Some of the cells had both their information and the next one in the same cell.

Of course I also don't know how to tell what the file is and I think most files are 8bit.

Gee, this is so close but I'm stumped.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.