Jolt Award

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:42:27 EST 2012

On 01/19/2012 09:17 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Speaking from the perspective of someone who likes to get work done: I feel that too many innovations in the user interface can be a major turn-off.

This is why I still use Appleworks 6 for Macintosh as my Primary
Word-Processor, and "fairly shabby" AbiWord on Linux.

It is also why Livecode should keep its UI as it is; rather than muck
around with it, why not offer a series of alternatives (err . . .
'skins'), so choices can be made by the end-users, rather than another
of the Apple/Microsoft One-size-fits-all phenomenon things?