looking for new iOS device, anyone recommends iPod Touch?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jan 18 19:52:10 EST 2012

Hey Folks,

My iPhone 3G is showing its age. I use it only for testing and it is
getting hard to test new stuff in it. The system is just too slow. For
example, I built a little arkanoid clone here, it runs fine on my iPad
and my Nexus S but it is unusable on my iPhone 3G, even after setting
the acceleratedRendeding property to true and setting the layermode of
the single moving entity to dynamic. It is really slow.

I don't need an extra phone, I already have the iPhone 3G and Nexus S
(and my favorite, the Palm Pre 2). So I am thinking about buying an
iPod Touch to serve as my testing device for iOS. Anyone here has some
feedback or advise for me?

Thanks in advance!
Andre
PS: IMHO WebOS is the greatest system ever.

--
http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.