network error 'previous request not completed'

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jan 18 04:05:58 EST 2012

On 18/01/2012, at 07:15 PM, Phil Jimmieson wrote:

Hi folks,
I'm still using LiveCode 4.6.4 on one laptop (OS X Lion) and I have a program which retrieves data using put URL (via http) which has been occasionally showing the problem you describe. Once its broken the only solution seems to be to restart LiveCode. I tried resetall, which unfortunately also killed Remo, but didn't otherwise seem to help. I'm also using PowerDebug alongside Remo. Do you use any of these plugins?

Hi Phil - no plugins in use here, same result though, once it breaks the only solution is to restart LC (I'm on 4.6.4 as well).

Terry...