Reading a standalone's info.plist file

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Fri Jan 13 21:14:51 EST 2012

In a recent post, I discovered that many of the setting defined when
building an OS X standalone are in the info.plist file within the
application's Contents folder.  Fortunately, the plist file is a text file
not one of the more recent compiled ones so I've written a handler to get
hold of the info because I want to use it to display in my app's About
dialog.

Right now, the path to the info.plist file is hard coded for testing
purposes but when the standalone is running, how can I get hold of it's
file path so I can get to the info.plist file?

--
Pete