Copy to Group problems

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 13 17:47:47 EST 2012

Another possibility is to make sure none of your groups have "group" as a part of the short name (they do by default) and then check to see if any new group you *think* you have created is actually the one you want by making sure it's short name begins with the word "group". If not, loop through all the groups on a card until you find the new group. It's convoluted, but that should ensure that what you think you see is what you end up with.

Bob