Menu Builder

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 12 13:20:03 EST 2012

On 1/12/12 12:24 AM, Pete wrote:

> I have one remaining issue to deal with and that has to do with some window
> resizing I do which now will have to take account of the menu group,
> probably differently on Windows than on OS X.  Fortunately, the code to do
> the resizing is all in one handler so once I figure out whether to add the
> 26 pixels or subtract them, all should be OK.

I'm not sure you'll really need to do this. The advantage of the native
method is that is handles all the resizing on its own. The content area
of your stack is always the same on any platform, the only difference is
that on non-Mac platforms a menu it stuck on at the top.

Is there a reason you need to resize? Your current scripts should work
fine, all you need to do is a one-time adjustment during development to
add a few pixels to the stack height and push your current objects down
(if necessary.)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com