Menu Builder

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 11 23:32:16 EST 2012

> As soon as I click OK, all the controls on the open stack move up, some of
> them to be underneath the window title bar.  Uhhh, I asked for them not to
> be moved down, not to be moved up!

Oh, forgot: you've probably designed your card with space at the top
that you want to preserve. If so, then you do want to check the "move
everything down" checkbox, so that when the card scrolls back up your
objects will appear to be in the same relative positions as you
originally had them. Make your stack 26 pixels taller to accomodate the
new object locations.

There's another trick if you don't want to use the menu builder. You can
create a menu group and just hide it. It will still show in the system
menu if the group is assigned as the stack's menu bar, but the scroll
won't happen if the group is hidden. You'd need to script a command on
openstack that checks the platform and shows the group if you plan to
run the stack on Windows.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com