MP3 Tag Editor

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Jan 10 23:06:42 EST 2012

On Mon Jan 9 18:30:54 2012, stephen barncard wrote:

> Swami,
> yes, the late and recently mentioned Mark Smith made a well-documented
> stack for that purpose. It's been tested by me and it also works on
> Livecode server with no modifications.
>

> http://revonline2.runrev.com/stack/80/id3lib-v1-0-2

Thanks Stephen!

see my little baby music site here;

dev.himalayanacademy.com/audio (revIgniter)

The Late Mark Smith? Hmm I missed his transition...
Hope he is well after stepping through The Big Door.
Or perhaps he will come back soon and be join the next generation of
LiveCoders.

I got it... fantastic... and for those looking for documentation  I
found this in the archives:

http://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/files/

and the

id3Lib.zip  <http://marksmith.on-rev.com/revstuff/files/id3Lib.zip>

contains documentation. I recall now I used his UUID functions years ago.

Looking at ID2.org  is an eye opener... some incredibly awesome options and it looks the Mark's
functions cover all frame options defined to date.

saving lyrics with the song could be a real plus.

Cheers

Sivakatirswami