Caching on iOS

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Jan 9 16:14:56 EST 2012

Roger,

The file I am writing is tiny... about 75 bytes!   More info... I posted the file then asked the application to download the file every thirty seconds.  It is getting the older version of the file every time...  It's been about 15 minutes so far and it's still getting the old file.  On my desktop computer (on the same network) I see the new (correct) version of the file.

Last night I launched the app (on the iPhone) and had it write the file.  I then checked the file on the phone and it was wrong.  I then left the app open and went to sleep.  In the morning, I clicked "refresh" in my app and the new file was there!

HUH????

-Dan