AltIDs

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jan 9 12:04:27 EST 2012

Hmmm... this got me thinking about how to go about creating a new stack while maintaining image ID's. If you keep all the images on a single card, you should be able to loop through all the images on a card, store their ID's in some kind of array or variable, copy the card, new stack/paste card, restore all object ID's top down. Then any other card can be pasted in without having to relink their icons with the ID's the images would have gotten with the paste card command.

Just a thought.

Bob