How do I clone an embedded stack?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jan 8 07:35:42 EST 2012

Hi Bill,

If you have your stack in a custom property, you can create a new stack in memory by simply going to that custom property. This means you don't need to clone the stack. Changing the name is enough.

go to stack the cTemplate of stack "Your Main Stack"
put "Template" && the millisecs into myNewName
set the name of stack "Template" to myNewName

Use the name to refer to the stack in memory and change its title to make it look nice.

You can repeat this as many times as you like. Note that the name of your stack in memory usually doesn't include the .rev file extension and also note that file names and stack names may be different.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com