the mousecolor

Michael Doub mike at doub.com
Sun Jan 8 07:27:36 EST 2012

Scott,

My app is pretty simple.  2 graphic objects, one called "Big" the other called  "Little".    I have double
checked and the cursor switches from cross to arrow when you leave the stack window and mousecolor stops.

-= Mike

On Mousemove
   set the cursor to cross
   set the lockCursor to true
   set the backgroundcolor of graphic "Little" to the mousecolor
end Mousemove

on RawKeyDown thekey
   set the backgroundcolor of graphic "Big" to  the  backgroundcolor of graphic "Little"
   pass RawKeyDown
end RawKeyDown

on CloseStack
   set the lockCursor to false