iPhonePickMedia .m4p

Todd Little tikilittle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 14:17:40 EST 2012

Dear All,

We've encountered an issue with using iPhonePickMedia. We can play
purchased iTunes songs great except when we play a .m4p (FairPlay) song and
it promptly quits the app with no warning.
We've tried to intercept the result that contains a ".m4p" extension, but
it still quits.

We've submitted the iOS app for review and were rejected because in our
metadata, we stated that we had known issues that the app would quit when
using .m4p files.

Has anyone else had similar issues or have recommendations?

-T.Little