[ot] is it safe to upgrade to lion?

Richard MacLemale richard at richardmac.com
Wed Feb 22 16:18:46 EST 2012

I'm running 10.7.3 and LiveCode has been running flawlessly for me.  The big issue with 10.7 is that, out of the box, it won't run the older PPC apps like AppleWorks 5.  I think you can still install Rosetta on it?  Not sure, because I don't own any of those old programs any more.

---
Richard MacLemale
Music = http://www.richardmac.com
Programming = http://www.macandchee.se